Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Great minds think alike!


I was working on a post yesterday that just wasn't turning out right...I was just having the worst time wording and getting the photos to sit correctly. All the time I was feeling guilty knowing that this just was not going to work because the items I was trying to post were from a woman I met at the gift fair that was just terrific. Fast forward to today where I am clicking through my favorite blogs and voila! There in the new design sponge shop for February are the very lamps that I was trying to post about. They are created by artist Donna Brady and the shades are photos of scenes in Brooklyn. She even hand creates the ceramic bases that are on the ones for sale at design sponge (not the one shown above which is from the Re-surface website). Cool stuff!

No comments: